Neocutis MICRO-BODY Rejuvenating Cream
- Brand: Neocutis
- Product Code: MBRC
- Availability: In Stock
Size: 6.76 fl oz
Rejuvenating Body Cream. This unique body cream targets skin-aging of the body like no other cream has done before with curated body-rejuvenating ingredients. The hydrating, exfoliating and firming power of this luxurious formula will help reveal your smoothest, most-touchable skin.
Daily use of MICRO•BODY provides the following benefits:
- Firms up and rejuvenates the appearance of lax, crepey body skin with the power of MPC anti-aging technology
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates skin to help tone uneven, bumpy patches, especially around the rough elbow and knee areas
- A trio of nourishing ceramides helps replenish skin’s natural moisture reserves while limiting skin dehydration
- Helps renew the appearance of visibly parched skin with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid
- Smooths and softens with skin-soothing Petrolatum and the moisture-infusing action of Glycerin
- May be used for skin rejuvenation following aesthetic procedures, such as cellulite-reduction and fat-burning
All skin types: Non-comedogenic • Dermatologist tested • Free of color additives and fragrances • Not tested on animals.
Application: Apply AM/PM to the body, focusing specifically on sagging, crepey skin and dry, rough areas, or as directed by a skincare professional.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tetrapeptide-21, Capryloyl Carnosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.