Nutraluxe MD Eyebrow Conditioner
Size: 6 ml
Rejuvenate your eyebrows. In only a few weeks. Your eyebrows will appear to be longer and fuller. Nutraluxe MD Eyebrow Enhancer will also help prevent and repair damage to your eyebrows caused by harsh cosmetics and environmental influences. Essential peptides, vitamins and botanicals help condition and improve flexibility, while strengthening and replenishing your brows to prevent breakage and improve shine.
Warning: An ingredient in Nutraluxe MD Eyebrow may make blonde and red eyebrows darker. The product does not contain any dyes.
- Physician formulated
- Ophthalmologist safety tested
- Alcohol free
- Fragrance free
- Thickens the appearance of lashes
- Visibly enhances the length of the eyelashes
- Natural antioxidant help to protect hair and follicles from environmental damage
- Gives lashes and brows shine and a healthy looking glow
- Helps lashes reach their full potential in length, fullness and thickness
How To Use:
- Remove makeup with a mild soap or cleanser
- Apply nightly on the desired treatment area of the eyebrows with a single stroke
- Do not re-dip
- Always apply Nutraluxe MD Eyebrow with the utmost care
- If irritation occurs, stop using Nutraluxe MD Eyebrow
- Do not get into eye
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or undergoing chemotherapy
Ingredients: Water, Myristoyl pentapeptide-17, glycerin, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol (vitamin b5), vitis viinifera (grape) seed extract, sodium lactate, panax ginseng root extract, proline, yeast extract, phenoxyethanol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Hexipeitide-11, niacinamide (vitamin c), retynil palmitate (vitamin a), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), methylalamino dihydro noralfaprostal, polysorbate 20, hydroxythylcellulose, sorbitol, triethanolamine, alcohol denat (and) I.C.
- Brand: NutraLuxe MD
- Product Code: PE5006
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- $41.00 $59.00
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.